Guest posts: what makes it easier to eat well?
Posted by kathryn in Easier eating
Last week I resurrected a blogging series – guest posts on the things that help people to eat well.. While I have many, many thoughts and opinions on ways to eat healthy food, I’m aware that one perspective can be limited. So I started this series to find out what other people were doing.
While there’s a lot of information telling people what to eat it’s the how of doing that which really interests me. It’s these practical, simple strategies, ingredients and ways of approaching food that make up the series.
These guest posts started back in 2008, when I put together a month of blogging, around the simple, small changes you could make towards eating better – called 31 Days to a Better Diet – and it’s continued on through the guest posts.
Anyway, for those of you who haven’t seen these posts before, I thought you might be interested in the full list.
- Salad Splurges written by Crabby McSlacker of Cranky Fitness
- Create a structure from Mike Kinnaird of Habit Guide
- Making the effort from Cassie of Veggie Meal Plans.
- Something new, each week from Lucy at Nourish Me
- Eating before drinking from Sophie at Mostly Eating
- Compile a clever shopping list from Lindsey of Oh Sunday School
- Tricks and Treats from Shauna Reid of The Amazing Adventures of Diet girl
- Wild minded from Katrina of Kale for Sale
- A Community in my kitchen from Elaine Eppler at Greens & Berries
- My quest for portion control from Sue of Noodlebowl
- DIY Food Panel from Leanne of Forever Change
- How making stock helps me to eat well from Wendy of A Wee Bit of Cooking
- How farmers’ markets help me to eat well from Lesh Karan of The Mindful Foodie
- Cold comfort – 10 reasons why I love my freezer from Charlotte Wood of How to Shuck An Oyster
- Vege boxes deliver good eating to your door from Cindy of Where’s the Beef?