What I eat
Posted by kathryn in Blogging
For the next two weeks I’m going to do something different on Limes & Lycopene.
But over the next two weeks I thought I’d post about what I eat.
I realise it’s easy for me to write about why you should:
Plus, looking at meals, recipes and foods in isolation, is much simpler than looking at a whole diet.
But how do I actually put all these ideas together in my own diet? And how successful am I at eating well?
What I eat
Over the next two weeks I plan to answer those questions. Starting tomorrow.
- Each day I’ll post a series of photographs showing what I ate on the previous day.
- I’ll post the pictures in the order I consumed the foods.
- I won’t be posting actual recipes – although I’ll include links if it’s something I’ve made from the web.
- However, I will post the list of ingredients, so you can see what went into the food.
- I’ll post fourteen days of food.
- I’m not going to comment on the way I eat, until the end. Because I want to know what you think.
- What’s your reaction to what I’m eating? Are you surprised, or is it what you expected? Do you think I eat well? How does the way I eat differ from what you do? I’m interested and intrigued to know your reactions and comments.
- At the end I’ll post a round-up, including my thoughts and explanation of what I eat. Plus I’ll answer any questions that come up along the way.
So . . . I’ll be back tomorrow, with the complete picture of what I’ve eaten today.
The picture diary